Thursday, September 03, 2009

Working Luxuries

My daughter is ill ... so I feel a little guilty for it being the reason I can enjoy working luxuries. I am spoiled rotten after several days of stovetop Italian espresso in Riomaggiore this past spring. Coffee in the workplace is no longer up to my "coffee snob" standards, so I have been suffering. But today I indulge! I have my favorite coffee, my favorite attire (PJs!), and most of all my favorite little girl in the next room.

Meanwhile, I get to be a work-a-holic for an organization I love (you would laugh to see my desk at this moment - one desktop, one laptop, one BlackBerry all in use simultaneously - regretfully lacking the cameras I left in my office to work with today) in the comfort of my own home ... for today.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: