Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tie-Dyed Angels


That's what Girl Scouts are ... tie-dyed angels. And today I had a visitation! Once again, my little self-sufficient world was rocked with kindness, this one from a tie-dyed angel. This particular one could easily be the queen of all who have sported the signature swirls and twirls. And judging from her widespread fame in this area, if her kindness spreads like her dye, this world is in for a colorful treat!

Her helping hand was more than I could have imagined, and it feels small to just say that she went "above and beyond." But knowing that I'm leaving things in her hands gives me a comfort I don't even know how to adequately express. These Girl Scouts are AMAZING. From young to old, those who inspire young girls are AMAZING. And today, this tie-dyed angel made me feel AMAZING.

If I am ever ambitious enough to make my own costume for any reason, I may find myself rolling up fairy wings and squirting them with dye!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: