Saturday, February 03, 2007

Inspiring Girls


One of the things I love about being involved in Girl Scouts is being a part of the young lives that are flowering into a hopeful future. A very real thought as I considered the position with Magic Empire Council is the thought that I could make a difference in lives even if they never set foot in a church. I guess that's one part of ministry that is difficult ... what about those who aren't in church? don't want to be in church? are afraid of church? And then what about the ones who have been hurt by churches? beat down? had bad experiences? I want so much for these young girls to believe in themselves, listen to their hearts, and not be afraid to pursue their dreams. And as God touches them, I truly believe they will not be afraid but believe and listen to Him as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: