Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Everyone Deserves The Chance To Fly


As someone told me lately, "Everyone deserves the chance to fly!" The lyrics to Defying Gravity are so alive in my consciousness today with that phrase in particular resounding in my head. Suddenly it's as if my personal mission is defined by a Broadway musical! I have to laugh. But seriously, that phrase feels like a description of what I want to do ... and not just for myself, but really to give wings to others. With the advent of certain opportunities, there is much swirling in my mind. When those words were spoken to me this morning, the recent "Wicked" New York adventure and the Branson escape (note photo above) came together in a little moment of green ... more later! But in the meantime, I just have to say this: GREEN GIRLS ROCK!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: