Sunday, March 07, 2010

A vision for girls ...

Wordle: GSEOK Leadership Message
As I started re-reading "The Path" by Laurie Beth Jones this morning, I remembered I was going to redo a Wordle for our GSEOK Leadership Message. Sometimes the page of black and white words takes a little investment to get the inspiration behind the words. But that's where my visual side comes in (and my love for things like Wordle, which makes the visual easy). I put in our message and the most prominent references show up visually. Girls. It's all about the girls.

My personal favorite key words come from the mission: Courage. Confidence. Character. That's what I want for my daughter. That's my desire for all girls to experience in life. With those three elements, their path is already built on some pretty solid ground. What a gift to give a young life! And it's something our volunteers, staff, and supporters do every day.

No comments: